Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Summer! (sumz95) ;D

If you were stuck on a deserted island, and you could only have one thing, what would that be, and why? My mother, She counts right? x], I don’t actually think I could live without her, the women won’t even let me make my own bed without remaking it. She’s crazy but I love her for it. Plus who else would cook me dinner for free? :L


How do you describe your style in fashion? I don’t thing I have just one style, I like trying out new things. At the moment I like vintage things, Its so cute!

 Does anyone inspire your style in fashion? Who? I am very inspired by the cast of Gossip Girl, I just love the way they dress!


Do you have a role model, or someone who inspires the way you live? Is it to typical to say Gaga? Haha. I look up to anyone who can be them self’s, I like they was she puts across that it’s okay to be different.


 How does it feel to be Manager of such a big club? Ummmm, I think at first it was like; Wow, But then again that was 7 or 8 months ago, Its strange thinking back to then. It is nice that I have been trusted, There are allot of people on TC that would do an amazing job. But if i’m honest, It doesn’t feel any different from being a normal member, at first it did annoy me when think I only say something because of the label I was given. But those who remember me a year ago, know i’ve always been a mouthy so and so :L


Summer was amazing to work with,
And we hope to have our MeDoll wedding soon xD


~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment