Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Coco! (kelly10kool) ;D

If you could be with anyone (for whatever reason) who would you want to be with? If i could be with anyone it would be Jared Leto. He is amazing and i think its very romantic and sweet that he cares a lot for nature :3. And he has a beautiful tenner voice. His songs means a lot to me. Especially Hurricane& A beautiful lie.♥


How would you describe your fashion sense? Erm my fashion sense? Well i kind of switch between Goth&Emo (: I wear what i like and what describes me best. And for my make up&Accessories i definitely would say creative i love using everything i have and try to come up with something new all the time. I love it ♥ :3


What's your favourite genre of music? I don't really have a genre. I love all types. Except for most pop. But i listen to mostly;; Death/Heavy/Trash Metal/Classical/Some pop(depends on if i like it)/Rock/Punk Everything! xDD


Who inspires you to live life (or do anything, really)? Most definitely my Best friends♥ (you know who you are) Without them i would be nothing. They make up the pieces of my heart when its broken :3 so Ty♥


I thoroughly enjoyed working with Coco.
She's one of my many style icons on Stardoll.
She's independent, not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right, and all-around amazing.


~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment