How do you explain your style? Um. My style would be like, quite scene. Very scene actually. x] It's quite universal tbh, it's what most teenagers wear but I like to... UMPH it a bit :3
Any role- models? Yeah. (: Bethan and Becca xL
If TC was invaded by Mette, where would you go? I'd pwolly stay in TC, or leave the clubs (:
How much time do you spend getting ready/ picking out your outfit in the morning? It can go from 2 hours to 10 minutes LOL. x]
Any style icons? Dom Howard, Matt Bellamy and Chris Wolstenholme. No joke!
Who do you trust the most with your secrets? (Either on Stardoll or in real life) Um. Coco, Becca, MiMi, Mano, Liv, you (I'm so touched :')) and one or two others ;D
In real life? My big sister ♥
Meghann was just as amazing to work with as Lynzzy and Summer ;]
~Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment