I got the pleasue of sitting down and interviewing questions.
I must say this, she's quite nice to talk to ;]
How does it feel to have such a popular club? At first, around 28 months ago, I would have never thought the Twilight Club would become this big. So owning one of the largest clubs on Stardoll is overwhelming. However I don’t think it is popular, this is because, popular means that something/someone is regarded with great favor. Approval or affection by the general public (Stardoll), and for me, with all these Twilight Haters and Bloggers, it has not gained approval or affection by the entire Stardoll public.
Do you have a favourite celebrity that inspires you in fashion? Well if I say Kristin Stewart that would be a complete lie. Haha. No I don’t have a single favourite celebrity that inspires me in fashion. It’s more like a group, taking in their different angles to create a whole new thing. I love Audrey Hepburn, I love Kate Moss, I love Coco Chanel, I love Miranda Kerr, I love Leighton Meester.
Do you have a role model?
My celebrity role model would be Emma Watson. This is because she is so well grounded; she is not one of those stars that goes into rehab for drug or alcohol usage, she is smart, studying at Brown University to pursue a career instead of acting to open up opportunities. I think that is very smart of her. She is also very beautiful, being the face of Burberry at a time.
What's your favourite genre of music? Hmmm, I guess most of the songs on my iPod/iPhone are mainstream music (Pop and RnB). Out of all the genres of music, my favourite is RnB (Rock and Blues). I think the songs are more meaningful. I love Bruno Mars, the Dream, Ne-Yo, Usher, Jay Sean and Drake. Few artists that don’t fall under the RnB category, which I also appreciate would have to be Taylor Swift, Eminem and Howie Day.
~Allie
No comments:
Post a Comment